Search

2006-06-29

Letters...We Get Lots and Lots of Letters

Hey Daniel,

My name is Marc Craste. I made a short film a while back called Jojo in the Stars which you may (or may not) have heard of. I'm a big fan of Ghibli, although I'm ashamed to say I've only discovered the films in the last couple of years. My kids love them, which is such a revelation. They're quite happy watching Shrek, etc., but for repeat viewing and total enchantment, Ghibli films are winning hands down (at least for now). This is in the face of all that Hollywood can throw at them - well, it kind of restores your faith in all things good and worthwhile.

I've only had a chance to read a couple of your posts, but it makes good reading. Just wanted to wish you luck with it.

All the best,
Marc Craste
Studio Aka

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover