Search

2006-07-01

3000 Leagues Box Set - Fire Sale!


JSDVD has a fire sale on its collection of World Masterpiece Theatre box sets, courtesy of PIM Group. 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother, 10 DVDs in 2 boxes, is on sale for $39.13. Remember that English subs are included, as well as two booklets (episode guide) and three postcards.

When I bought the Marco set, I paid about $100, so this is a real steal. Most likely it won't last for very long, so take this opportunity to purchase the whole series while you can. Go, pass it on! Hyaku!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel,

Great blog! I've been an avid reader of Ben Ettinger's Anipages Daily for years, and it's great to see another blog with the same level of intellect and inquiry about animation that I love. I remember seeing a post about this box set a long time ago in your website (forgot how I landed there before) and I'm thinking of getting it, except that I don't know how much the shipping would be for someone here in CA, USA. Also, I'm wondering how safe the site is in terms of leaving all that personal info (and considering that it is in China - nothing wrong with China particularly, I've just never ordered anything from there.) Anyway, I was wondering if you could shed some light on purchasing this box set, as in how long it took for the package to arrive, international tariffs, et al.

Again, great blog, and I hope to see you in the Anipages BBS.

Later,
Reggaenights

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover